Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awareness diseases

gunelle

Awareness diseases

Following up on the post on "jealous of other diseases", where I mentioned that breast cancer gets much of attention in my country, and not that I am jealous of other diseases, or wish to have cancer, but the attention that the disease gets in contract to cf is a "bit annoying". My friends are putting a heart (<3) on their profile to show that they support, and my friend sent me a mail asking me to do the same. And now there are hearts all over the place. Don't get me wrong, I wish no one to have breast cancer and I support their research, I just want more focus on CF. Put a heart on your profile for CF, espeically when your friend (me) has it... Oh well, rant over. But how can we raise more awareness? Invent a new symbol?(NEB)

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. smm panel

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. CBD gummy review

Water and Waste Plumbing are your Local Plumber Darwin. We are certified plumbers and proudly offer an array of plumbing services at affordable prices. solahart repairs

Explore Top 38 Heart Chakra Stones to induce immediate and effective healing and unblocking of the Heart Chakra Includes pictures, how to use, 38 Best Stones & Crystals for Immediate & Effective Heart Chakra Healing. heart chakra stones

Are yoou looking for visitor visa to Canada, Dreamland Immigration is skilled professional ICCRC certified Canadian immigration consultants with years of experience and numerous successful immigration cases, We manage our client’s case from start point up to the final stage. Please visit our website for more information, Thank You. visitor visa to Canada

Looking for Kioti compact tractors Beckside Machinery awarded number one Kioti tractor dealer by Kioti ​Tractors UK, THE UK'S NO.1 KIOTI TRACTOR DEALER, We sell new and used Compact Tractors and a complete range of Compact Tractor Attachments, Please visit our website for more details. Thank You.

If You are looking for luxurious quality scented candles in singapore, Visit these following anchors: candle singapore or scented candle store ​​&Save 15% off your first order by signing up for our occasional emails. Let us know your birth date to get a $10 birthday voucher!

Elevate your productivity with our software iso 9001 . Free Trial QUALITYWEB 360 for 14 days and convince yourself we are the best option to get the ISO 9001 Certification.

Howley Carpet Providing upholstery cleaning Cork ​with professional and reliable Prices cleaning services to domestic and commercial customers in Fermoy, Co Cork, Please visit our site for more details, Thank You.