Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new disability law determining soc sec benefits

new disability law determining soc sec benefits

Does anyone know when soc sec was going to make the proposed changes for determining soc sec benefits?

Super Moderator
    They said IF the changes are adopted, they would probably start using the new criteria in the second quarter of 2014.

I'm not sure when they are going to make the decision on whether or not to make all the changes they proposed. I haven't heard anything since the conference call they held on it.

They did say, however, that for those already on SSDI they will use the same criteria that was in place when they made your "last favorable decision". Meaning that they will use the old criteria that was in place when you were initially approved.

Hope that helps!

Autumn 32 w/CF

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. buy delta 8

That is great submit and also i love to learn this kind of submit. your website will be great and you also have got excellent employees within your website. great revealing keep writing. n95

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Bong88

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. ดูหนัง

thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. www.allfoodmenuprices.org

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. minecraft remoteconnect

Skin Origins-Top Biomedic Skincare best SkinOrigin centre Singapore. Skin Origins Top Biomedic Skincare best review facial in Bedok available at Perfect Beauty Skin Origins can change your skin Tel 64425255, At the heart of SkinOrigin is Penta Peptides, a chain of five amino acids that works at the cellular layers and transforms skin – Perfect Beauty best review facial in Bedok -Perfecting You. best SkinOrigin centre Singapore

Shop Black Obsidian Healing Crystal Bracelet |black obsidian bracelet ​is 8mm Natural Handmade Beaded Stretchy-Cord Stone For Reiki, Meditation & Chakra Energy - Soul Charms