Thread: Searching for pulmonologists/doctors in Southern Oregon area

Searching for pulmonologists/doctors in Southern Oregon area

Hey all,
    I'm moving to Southern Oregon from Southern Arizona in a few weeks for a new job(!!!), specifically the Medford/Ashland area. But I have 1 little issue: the CF clinic is in Portland, and good 5 hour drive. I've been very fortunate that I have a clinic in my hometown, and the thought of 1. taking time off work/rearranging my schedule and 2. driving 10 hours for an appt is NOT appealing at all.

My past experiences with clinic have not been that great. I honestly think it's been a huge waste of time 90% of my visits because I literally just pay them to tell me nothing new every few months and it takes a huge chunk of my day. I'd be willing to drive up to Portland for clinic once or twice a year, but NOT every 3 months as per recommendations because in my mind right now its not worth it. I'm stable, I'm healthy.

Long-winded rant aside, does anyone know of/have experience with pulmonologists in the SO area? For most of my life my CF care was handled by a pediatric pulmonolgist (not clinic) because that's really my biggest issue. My thought is to have my primary care with a pulm/maybe a GI doc then go to clinic 1-2x a year as a "recap."

Thankyouthankyouthankyou
    Job 33:4
    The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! Area52.com

Are any of you familiar with this door company? Seeing their portfolio, I can’t believe that they offer such quality considering their prices. Here’s the https://caldwells.com/ to know more about them.
    Last edited by mehreensiddique; 07-13-2021 at 03:25 AM.

You may be permitted to blog post details, though not back-links, with regard to they are really sanctioned and even at area. astm level 3

Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. https aka ms remoteconnect

Best crystals for love, Romance, Marriage | Effectively Heal Heart Chakra, Learn shop the best crystals to manifest love, happiness Healing your Heart Chakra will change your life Love rituals Learn how to do them correctly. crystals for love

Skin Origins-Top Biomedic Skincare best SkinOrigin centre Singapore. Skin Origins Top Biomedic Skincare best review facial in Bedok available at Perfect Beauty Skin Origins can change your skin Tel 64425255, At the heart of SkinOrigin is Penta Peptides, a chain of five amino acids that works at the cellular layers and transforms skin – Perfect Beauty best review facial in Bedok -Perfecting You. Acne and acne scar treatment Bedok Mall

Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. EMF Protectors

The High Quality Polaris ​Ranger For Sale UK - 0 Finance Available Full range available at Beckside Machinery Official Polaris Dealers UK, Please visit our website for more details. Thank You.