Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: R334w

Quote Originally Posted by amalone View Post
    I wonder if you all would be willing to resurrect this conversation with an update. I am one of the few people with DF508 and R334W. I would love to hear if anyone with that mutation has gotten a chance to try Kalydeco since you all last posted.

I am fairly mild in my Cf presentation. My FEV1 hovers around 75% of predicted. I am pancreatic sufficient and have manageable sinus issues. A couple docs have danced around sinus surgery but decided against it. Presently my primary method of controlling my pulmonary function is Hypertonic Saline and regular running.
    I guess I am very lucky and I pray I stay that way. My FEV is 111-114. I have colitis which I am managing with diet and L-Glutamine. Never took Kalydeco b/c I am not sick. Why are people taking it?
    ~ Simba15
    56 year old, diagnosed at age 50. Blessed to still be here!

You clearly know what you're talking about, you could be giving us something enlightening to read? Install a qualified high standard wall at Vinyl Siding Columbia.

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your website and check again here regularly. www.emondageboucherville.com

I did not imagine this. This is a splendid story, find out.

This is clearly one extraordinary post.
    propertyappraisalsmiami.com

This is my first time reading things like this. I hope all is well especially today that there is a pandemic going on around the world. Because of this pandemic, I learned lots of interesting online game. I wasn’t really into playing online games but after trying playing roblox and bedwars, I’ve been hooked and has been spending lots of time playing it. Both games are available and can be downloaded to your PCs. Either you use a game extension or download the main game in your PCs. Check it out now and enjoy playing these games.

Roblox link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dacldedjidnkon
    Bedwars link: https://bed-wars.io/

Good to know that this topic is being covered also in this website & there are a lot of developers working on this segment but this is one of the best innovative idea ever seen