Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva got her wings

Cherylwithone

Eva got her wings

I was checking her blog and saw that she died this morning at 9:30. I thought the ones following her blog might like to know.

May she have peace and breath easy. Praying for her
    family during this very sad time.

Cherylwithone

Eva got her wings

I was checking her blog and saw that she died this morning at 9:30. I thought the ones following her blog might like to know.

Cherylwithone

Eva got her wings

Cherylwithone

Eva got her wings

Cherylwithone

Eva got her wings

<br />
    <br />May she have peace and breath easy. Praying for her
    <br />family during this very sad time.

Eva got her wings

I just saw this on her blog and am heartbroken...I was praying that she would indeed get her second chance, she was already a miracle and I hoped for one more. Eva was such an inspiration, I loved her inner beauty and her words...they always seemed to touch my heart in the right places. I will miss her and pray for comfort and peace for her family and multitude of friends around the world. RIP Eva...
    Jenn

Eva got her wings

I just saw this on her blog and am heartbroken...I was praying that she would indeed get her second chance, she was already a miracle and I hoped for one more. Eva was such an inspiration, I loved her inner beauty and her words...they always seemed to touch my heart in the right places. I will miss her and pray for comfort and peace for her family and multitude of friends around the world. RIP Eva...
    Jenn

Eva got her wings

Jenn

Eva got her wings

Jenn

Eva got her wings

<br />Jenn