Thread: has anyone had chloramphenicol, or Tigecycline

lizlas

has anyone had chloramphenicol, or Tigecycline

<P>Hi has anyone been treated&nbsp;for&nbsp;a drug resisitant bacteria with chloramphenicol.&nbsp; Its an older IV abx, but apparently quite good. </P>
    <P>but has serious side effects...</P>
    <P>all the regular Iv abx that should work against my bacteria, dont seem to help much.&nbsp; I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has used it, and was it helpful? and for which bacteria?</P>
    <P>and also Tigecycline,(Tygacil) has anyone used it?</P>
    <P>thank you</P>

lizlas

<P>Hi has anyone been treatedfora drug resisitant bacteria with chloramphenicol. Its an older IV abx, but apparently quite good. </P>
    <P>all the regular Iv abx that should work against my bacteria, dont seem to help much. I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has used it, and was it helpful? and for which bacteria?</P>
    <P>thank you</P>

lizlas

<P><BR>Hi has anyone been treatedfora drug resisitant bacteria with chloramphenicol. Its an older IV abx, but apparently quite good. </P>
    <P>all the regular Iv abx that should work against my bacteria, dont seem to help much. I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has used it, and was it helpful? and for which bacteria?</P>
    <P>thank you</P>

Foremost part of body healing , '' wow such a cool drug i never hear this before , ''chlomphenicol is useful for body features and bady alignment, but excess use of this drug may lead to serious side effects , which is not good for health these all for bacterial infection , we must go to the url for urine infection in case when we getting some disorder in urinogenital infection or kidney disorder