Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EXERCISE for LIFE

EXERCISE for LIFE

I have found that the BEST therapy I can do to keep my lungs clear is exercise - in particular - RUNNING!!!

I am 49 with CF and currently on a TX List but I continue to jog with a small oxygen tank...
    I actually jog even when I am on home IV therapy and find that it clears out my lungs better. Also I feel running outdoors beats the heck out of running on a silly treadmill.

Check out my little video podcast!

<b>www.jerrycahill.com </b>episode #0029

Thanks
    Jerry

EXERCISE for LIFE

Hi Jerry,

I just posted to you in the other thread before this one. How are you feeling these days? How long have you been on the list? I hope you get your new lungs soon!

EXERCISE for LIFE

HI Kelly

I am feeling pretty good!

Did you check out the podcasts yet?
    www.jerrycahill.com
    There are lots of great interviews

EXERCISE for LIFE

Hi Jerry, Yes I checked out your podcast last month which was why I wanted to know how you were doing. I have to start exercising with oxygen now, maybe next week the equipment will come. I was inspired by seeing that you run so much. That's great! I haven't checked out the other interviews yet, but I will.

EXERCISE for LIFE

hey Kelly

doing well - increased my mileage to 3miles/day with oxygen - jogging is the best and great to do it outdoors so u can clear out the lungs!!!!!!

Regular exercise is good for our health.Exercise decrease risk of heart stroke , blood pressure etc.So Exercise is life.

Exercise for accountants those who will find plausible reasons to exercise,to vegetate,or to continue debate.Better for having a great life, accountants.Allot of people believe exercise is a way of moving through the world; others think it's castor oil.Also trying to take your pick.

hc scale is a need of your business

Hi Jerry,
    Running promotes muscular development, improves blood circulation system and boost immunity system. Running reduce cholesterol level, reduce high blood pressure and prevent from hypertension, obesity and diabetes.

thanks for your video podcast, this is good for my health I will try it sometime

Alan245
    Hey Jakari,
    Jogging and little exercise is really good for the health. It will never be harmful even it is beneficial for the body keep you fresh and active.