PDA

View Full Version : How to care for an elderly person who is partially paralyzed?

cabaccum
01-16-2021, 01:31 PM
My grandfather after a stroke. He is not young.

And it's very hard for him. How to care for an elderly person who is partially paralyzed?

kozakor
01-17-2021, 04:24 AM
Anyone who is injured or has an illness that has made them bedridden needs careful attention. For the bedridden patient, constant observation should be organized, because often he is completely helpless. This fully applies to both the elderly and young people. Special care is required to create conditions conducive to effective treatment, as well as psychological and household comfort.
This is such care as performing hygiene procedures, feeding, care so that there are no bedsores and much more. You can discuss this with a doctor.

uvikal
01-18-2021, 06:03 AM
I, too, was in a situation where I needed help. My father was after an accident. And he needed to be taught to walk again. It was hard for me and if it were not for the home health care agencies near me (https://myallamericancare.com/) All American Home Care, I don't know how I could have survived it.

Home care is a range of health and medical services that are designed to provide care to clients of all ages, from children to senior citizens, who prefer to remain in the comfort of their own home instead of a hospital, nursing home, or medical facility

uvikal
01-18-2021, 06:04 AM
You can call All American Home Care and get advice. It is available 24/7