Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Amnio test said my baby is positive for CF

Amnio test said my baby is positive for CF

I have CF. And it stinks.

But I'm sure glad my mom didn't abort me.

And I think that the many people in my life are grateful that I wasn't aborted either.

And I think that the many people in my life are grateful that I wasn't aborted either.

Thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you all so much!!!! I have read so much stuff on line and my biggest fear is holding my son in my arms and him passing away!!! i am suffering now and i cant even imagine how losing an innocent child that has no fault in this world because of something i cant control....i would love to talk to Asexyblond23. I honestly think that this is my fault that some how me not passing away 4 years ago when i was in the coma has some how now affected the future of this child....I sit here and read everything everyone writes and i can honestly say that you are the strongest people i have come across.

I used to consider myself pretty strong but this has changed me somehow...i swear if it were nt for the fact that i have my little girl which means everything to me and i think is really the reason why i didnt die 4 years ago, i would nt be here right now...I feel that i dont want to take another breath knowing that my choice is going to affect a child forever...whether i keep this child and give this child a sentence to suffer or if i decide to terminate this pregnancy and give myself a sentence to hate myself and live with my decision...I dont know how to feel and my heart is hurting so much!!! i want to hold my baby in my arms and tell him i love him but i know i cant take away the pain when he is hurt or nt feeling well and from what i have read this will be a constant thing. I am trying not to think too much and i really wish that the Doctors had not told me anything because up until this point i was extremelly happy and now i am sooo sad!!! i know me being sad is affecting my little baby but i am soo scared.

Thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you all so much!!!! I have read so much stuff on line and my biggest fear is holding my son in my arms and him passing away!!! i am suffering now and i cant even imagine how losing an innocent child that has no fault in this world because of something i cant control....i would love to talk to Asexyblond23. I honestly think that this is my fault that some how me not passing away 4 years ago when i was in the coma has some how now affected the future of this child....I sit here and read everything everyone writes and i can honestly say that you are the strongest people i have come across.

I used to consider myself pretty strong but this has changed me somehow...i swear if it were nt for the fact that i have my little girl which means everything to me and i think is really the reason why i didnt die 4 years ago, i would nt be here right now...I feel that i dont want to take another breath knowing that my choice is going to affect a child forever...whether i keep this child and give this child a sentence to suffer or if i decide to terminate this pregnancy and give myself a sentence to hate myself and live with my decision...I dont know how to feel and my heart is hurting so much!!! i want to hold my baby in my arms and tell him i love him but i know i cant take away the pain when he is hurt or nt feeling well and from what i have read this will be a constant thing. I am trying not to think too much and i really wish that the Doctors had not told me anything because up until this point i was extremelly happy and now i am sooo sad!!! i know me being sad is affecting my little baby but i am soo scared.