Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesse: Jane's son

Administrator

Jesse: Jane's son

For all of you who remember the stories Jane would tell in her archived blogs here...we cried and laughed and celebrated Jesse's life with Jane through her stories.
    Jesse died waiting for new lungs this week.
    Peter and I especially remember meeting the family and taking them on our tour of NYC...ending with my son Andrew hosting us at the restaurant he was managing.
    Jane is an artist. She is beautiful. We love her family through her. She has been a model and guide to so many here at cf.com. She is not alone. Peter and I will attend the wake on Sunday as will many others in person and in prayer...

http://www.cysticfibrosis.com/blogs/...fm?forumid=150
    From Jane's blog:
    The title suggests simplicity. Primary colors, pure and basic. The painting is none of those things.
    Yellow, red, blue. Colors stark, singular and separate.
    Opposition exists here. Not only in the colors which mostly remain untainted, unaffected by the others nearby, but in all the elements within. Lines, shapes and textures all in conflict. Bold, soft, sharp, smooth, angular, round, geometric, organic, male, female, active, passive, simple, complex, open, closed. The conflict is not angry, just chaotic, bordering on playful but not quite. Lost at a carnival, supposed to be having fun, but too much going on.

Repetition gives some comfort.
    Look, another circle, more blue. I'm not alone here.

-------------------------
    jane

mom of Josh and Jesse

Super Moderator
    When I read the title of the post my stomach dropped, and I so hoped it wasn't this.

I'm so sorry to hear that Jesse has passed. My thoughts and prayers will be with Jane and family.

Autumn 33 w.CF

Im so sorry to read this. I remember reading Jane's posts also about her sons. This is so tragic. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them.

Gracious Lord who delivered Jesse from his Dark Valley and now oversees Jesse's green pastures. Please enter Jane's, Josh's, and Bill's Dark Valley and lift them into the Light. Your Mercy is forever and for everyone. Please ensure the Napolitano' s faith brings them to renewed life with Your consoling Breath. Amen

My heart broke for Jane when I heard the news. As do most people with CF, Jesse accomplished so much during his time on this earth. http://www.shepherdfuneralhome.com/obituaries.html Jane has been such a comfort to me over the years, and I am praying for peace for her, Bill and Josh. Peter, your prayer is perfect.

Stacey

Administrator
    Thanks Stacey for the link. Jesse is one talented angel...loved watching him grow and now remembering him.

Administrator
    My heartfelt condolences to Jane, her family and all of Jesse's loved ones.

Cherylwithone
    This has been the most heart breaking news. I meet Jane at a group from Children's in Boston. My daughter (w/cf) knows both her sons. We plan to
    attend on Sunday. We really thought he was going to get those lungs. Prayers for his family.

Super Moderator
    My heart aches for Jane and her family. Sending my prayers.
    Teri
    mom to
    18 year old with CF (diagnosed at 8 years)
    16 year old no CF

I wanted to fly out for the day, but I'm still so sick, so I can't. Cheryl and Jeanne please hug Jane for me, and tell her I'm there in spirit.

Stacey