Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Surprising Results with Essential Oils! Give it a Go!

TheSaltyOne
    Quote Originally Posted by aandrwest View Post
    The only catch is you have to buy a $45 start up kit which has a few oils in it and advice on how to use oils. The discount is around 28% on most things. I too am the same, I have no intention of selling to others or making $$ from the oils. If friends or family want anything I'd always give them the discount price.
    I was lucky enough to meet a lady who is seriously crazy about these oils and they have an online program called young living university where you can watch clips they have made on how to use these oils for every ailment under the sun!! They also have a wonderful Facebook page that has even more experts who are full of great advice- they are serious power sellers though which does get a bit tedious but it's a small price to pay for their great advice 
    if you are keen to join as a distributor and join their team let me know (as with any selling scheme like this you have to join using their seller ID . Either way joining as a distributor with or without using them you will only have to pay the start up kit fee of $45 then you get the discount.
    ps I'm in Australia so not sure if the $45 a flat rate all over. I'm pretty sure it is though.
    I see. Thank you for all your info. I do like the network Young Living has but like you said it's almost a huge sales scheme and they seem to want to sell sell sell instead of help help help. But their oils have definitely worked for me so can't complain too much. I am going to try the alternative company I have decided on and see what I think but will definitely let you know if I decide to become a distributor if the Aromatics International ​doesn't seem as good. Thanks!

Thanks, all of you who have posted, with your essential oil results. Have any of you heard of, or tried the brand 'do-TERRA'? I am ready to give this a whirl, for my kid - and was all set to try the do-TERRA. Maybe I'll do a bit of research on the YL brand first, though. Again - THANKS for sharing.
    Mother of 17 y/o with F508del/394delTT

No worries & similarly if you do find Aromatics Int. as good and cheaper than YL please let me know

TheSaltyOne
    Yes I have heard of DoTerra. They're apparently a big rival of YL but at the same time I have read people branched away from YL and founded DoTerra. So possibly same quality just different companies. Either way I have read many reviews that DoTerra works great too. Both are expensive and both have good hype and testimonials for their health benefits. I think either one would work but I can only speak certainty for YL considering that's all I've tried.

Hi Thank you all for your messages. I finally bought a diffuser and found the oil. I couldn't find the 4 thieves oil but my husband did some research and found a study that was done using chinese cinnamon oil that eradicated pseudomonus and staph so I have started using that. I only started last night so fingers crossed it works for me too. The diffuser I am using has the following description so I hope it's a good one, Technology: ultrasonic, room size 25 sq.m can have up to 6 hours running time and it has timer too or I can choose it to alternate to come on for 5 or 10 minutes and go off for 10 minutes. I had it on a small table directly in front of me last night so the oil was was close to me and i should have been breathing in most of it!
    I have a hospital check up on Friday and i'll ask my doctor to test my sputum samples and tell her what I have been doing. Might be too soon for any changes to sputum but we'll see. Should I be feeling anything if the oil is working to eradicate the pseudo? just curious to know how you felt when sputum was free of pseudo?

TheSaltyOne
    Quote Originally Posted by laneyb View Post
    Hi Thank you all for your messages. I finally bought a diffuser and found the oil. I couldn't find the 4 thieves oil but my husband did some research and found a study that was done using chinese cinnamon oil that eradicated pseudomonus and staph so I have started using that. I only started last night so fingers crossed it works for me too. The diffuser I am using has the following description so I hope it's a good one, Technology: ultrasonic, room size 25 sq.m can have up to 6 hours running time and it has timer too or I can choose it to alternate to come on for 5 or 10 minutes and go off for 10 minutes. I had it on a small table directly in front of me last night so the oil was was close to me and i should have been breathing in most of it!
    I have a hospital check up on Friday and i'll ask my doctor to test my sputum samples and tell her what I have been doing. Might be too soon for any changes to sputum but we'll see. Should I be feeling anything if the oil is working to eradicate the pseudo? just curious to know how you felt when sputum was free of pseudo?
    Awesome. I have tried cinnamon before but only topically. I did not have it when I bought my diffuser. Your diffuser sounds identical to mine so ya I'd say it should work just fine. As far as feeling anything... i dont know. I was having fevers, chills, and my oxygen SAT was low (around 89% on 2 Liters of oxygen) for about 3 or 4 days before I started using the diffuser. I was just about to go to the hospital when I decided to give the diffuser a couple days to see if it changed anything and by day 3 I felt pretty darn good and didn't need oxygen anymore. Also, please note I did not have any sputum cultures done to show that the pseudo was gone, I simply had read that these oils killed pseudo and staph so when I was having an exacerbation I gave the diffuser a shot and felt tons better in a few days of diffusing. I have been to the clinic since and did cultures but have not heard back the results yet but they did not call to put me on antibiotics or anything so I guess thats a good sign. But my weight was up and my PFT fev1 stats were improved (not dramatically) so that was a good sign.
    Another good sign is that my ENT doc said my sinuses were the best he has seen since he began seeing me quite a few years ago. I did not tell him about the oils, just smiled and said it was good to hear. (I have CF chronic sinusitis of course along with my CF and have had quite a few sinus cleanouts/surgeries due to it)

ALSO ​IF ANYONE ELSE TRIES THE ESSENTIAL OILS TREATMENTS PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD WHAT YOUR RESULTS ARE AND WHAT ESSENTIAL OILS YOU USED SO THAT WE CAN HAVE MORE SUPPORT AND SPREAD THE WORD OF WHAT IS HELPING US.

TonyaH
    Can anyone on this thread share experiences with essential oils for the treatment of mycobacterium abscessus?

Hi everyone, Im a grandmother to 2 girls with cf and I've been using essential oils for little over a year. We use a salt lamp with a built in diffuser for buring essential oils. This is the website we get ours from. The Munio oil is considered her theives oil. We are going to try the next step in rubbing the oil on feet at night, which some of the cf moms say they are starting to do. We will see how it goes. Here is the website I use. Came recommended from another cf mom.
    http://www.bestpinksalt.com/

This is such great information and thank you for posting. There are so many natural therapies that I wish the medical community would study and endorse but unfortunately there is no money in it. I usually am hospitalized twice a year. I started taking a specific brand of Turmeric that I heard was the best and I have gone one year and one month without hospitalization. And I can breath easier with less tightness. I have read about Turmeric being good for anti inflammatory ad specifically for CF and now I am t true believer!

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell View Post
    This is such great information and thank you for posting. There are so many natural therapies that I wish the medical community would study and endorse but unfortunately there is no money in it. I usually am hospitalized twice a year. I started taking a specific brand of Turmeric that I heard was the best and I have gone one year and one month without hospitalization. And I can breath easier with less tightness. I have read about Turmeric being good for anti inflammatory ad specifically for CF and now I am t true believer!
    I remember seeing a post over here a few years ago by someone who was also using Tumeric for a while but stopped b/c of some article that found Tumerc could cause cancer in high doses. Not to scare you or anything but I would Google it just in case.