Thread: One at a time

Yes, that's how it's done.
    Liza - Mom to Anna' (4.24.2011 @ age 24 , 2 dbl lung tx, CF, CFrD)
    & Rachel ( age 25, CF, CFrD & Crohns and now pre-tx)

I like it. Well put.

kgfrompa
    This is the best,I love this site thank you

Super Moderator
    Thank you for the link. I pretty well read everything I could access. Learning how to approach life and living isnít a native skill awarded at birth. Not all philosophies fit all people but studying different life philosophies helps us form the best approach without making all the mistakes in person.

A practical philosophy, a way of living and how we see ourselves going through life, can make all the difference in the quality of a personís life. We develop our own philosophy from our familyís practical philosophy as children and through our own life experiences as adults. Like a yoga class, lifting weights or rock climbing, something more than physical conditioning is enriching the experience. A practical philosophy can enrich every experience in life.

LL
    67yr. old man, DX CF 2002 by sweat test. Heterozygous S1235R revealed by genetic testing in 2003 & 2012 accepted secondary mutation. 7T, 7T polymorphism established to be virulent. Classification review in 2017 remains CF diagnosis.

Complete pancreatic atrophy, Bronchiectasis, MRSA, osteoporosis, small duct disease, charming personality.