Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $375 for a G5 Vibracare Percussor

$375 for a G5 Vibracare Percussor

Just wanted to alert the community that some G5 distributor called FI Sales is selling G5 Vibracare percussors for airway clearance under $400. I wanted to buy one for home & travel use and the lowest price I could find was $405. But FI Sales is offering a way to Make An Offer through their ebay store. I clicked that link and after an unsuccessful offer of $350 was rejected, my offer of $375 was accepted. Not sure if they will go lower or not. Best of all, FREE shipping. Here's a link to their site ... http://www.fisalesllc.com/g5_massage/g5_for_respiratory_care

I genuinely believed you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention. After all, I know it was my choice to read.. https://royalcbd.com/west-virginia/

We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up. Bottle labels

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. 먹튀검증사이트

Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated!. office and corporate buffet caterers Guildford

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work best car seat for compact car

This was a shocking post. It has some look at here fundamental data on this subject. naroatgame

i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. office and corporate buffet caterers Londonderry

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. buffet catering service Taunton

Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It "s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post.Thanks buffet catering company Cannock