Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Australia Get Kalydeco approved!!

Help Australia Get Kalydeco approved!!

Hi All,

It has been a very long time since I've posted here, but I'm back today to ask a huge favour.

Our application for federal government funding for Kalydeco has been deferred and we are running a social media campaign in the hopes of pushing our government to move faster. There is a Federal election here in 3 weeks, so now is the time to get politicians on side!

If you are able, please jump onto facebook or twitter and post #YesToKalydeco. On the facebook pages below you will have to comment on a post already there.

These are the facebook pages and twitter accounts for our politicians:

Kevin Rudd (Prime Minister) https://www.facebook.com/KevinRuddMP
    Tanya Plibersek (Health Minister) https://www.facebook.com/tanya.plibersek
    Tony Abbott (Leader of the Opposition) https://www.facebook.com/TonyAbbottMP
    Peter Dutton (Shadow Health Minister) https://www.facebook.com/peterduttonmp

And twitter accounts: @TonyAbbottMHR @tanya_plibersek @KRuddMP @VertexPharma

For those that are not aware, health insurance doesn't work the same way in Australia, insurance companies cap the amount of pharmaceuticals they will subsidise at around $5000 or less per year. We are reliant on the government Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme to cover the costs. Usually it works really well, but Kalydeco is particularly expensive.

Thanks in hope

AJ

Very good guide, Bless you plenty per relating This sort of know-how. Remarkably set subject matter, only once a good number of word wide web keepers brought to you similar a slightly higher grade material to create, the online world is required to be top-notch spot. Be sure to persist! N95 mask

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! Modern Dog Magazine

Ertisun is a handmade jewellery ireland brand inspired by Irish Nature with a passion for unique and delicate jewellery designs. Each piece is uniquely handcrafted with love. Handmade designer jewellery online in Ireland. Please visit our website for more details and get to know about the designer Edyta Rosinska, Thank You. Ertisun

Intricate detailed eyebrow embroidery. Free eyebrow trimming services, Hair removal Bedok ​service and best anti-aging facial treatments with professional brands Experienced qualified beauticians, painless acne extractions, black heads and skin tag removal. Affordable Acne and acne scar treatment,Please visit our site to contact us, Thank You.

The more tasks I get in college, the better I understand that most of them are completely useless. How could writing essays help me in my future career. Come on guys, I need sound knowledge in my specialty, and essay writing cannot help meet this challenge in any way.

Have you been looking for a professional and cheap legit online shop who does worldwide shipping of Herbal Incense ? Or k2 spice online for sale? Liquid Incense for sale online by synthetic incense online store. visit this anchor text to a legit supplier of Herbal incense in USA where you can buy k2 spice for sale ​online

LIFESMART LUXURY 3-MOTOR BROWN PALOMINO POWER LIFT MASSAGE CHAIR ​WITH HEAT THERAPY - Designed with total comfort in mind, this deluxe power lift chair and massage recliner by Lifesmart is ideal for those who are challenged with stability, back, or leg weakness to sit down safely and easily or stand up. Makelifeeasy, Please visit our website for more information, Thank You.

Best Baby Jogging Stroller Reviews, Top Picks and Buying Guides, At Baby Jogging Stroller, You ll Get the Jogging Stroller Infomation as Best, Top Picks, Buying Guide, Stroller Reviews and Buying Guide, Please visit our website for more information, Thank You. Baby Jogging Stroller

Innerfyre Co | Candles, Hush candles, Essential Oils, and Scents - Essential Oil Candles That Inspire Joy, Visit our website & View our best-selling scented candle singapore , essential oil roll-ons, and room sprays and pillow mists.