Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: remembering my son . . .nathan daniel

heidikk
    so sorry. praying for you.

Super Moderator
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how painful it can be to lose a child. Your pain will slowly fade but your memories and love will remain. May you feel the peace and comfort of Jesus' arms as they surround you with love and understanding. Please know we are thinking of you and your son and sending sympathy and prayers your way.

I am so sorry. Sending love & prayers your way...

I am so sorry for your loss. May you find peace in your sweet memories of Nathan Daniel.

Thank you all for your prayers and support . . . this is the darkest time of my life. I had two children with CF. My daughter passed away at age 21 in 2008. Now Nathan is gone and I have no children left. It feels like my life is totally empty now. Reading your posts here has let me know that I am not alone in my grief and my loss. Thank you all for being a glimmer of hope in the darkness. Rachael and Nathan . . . breathe easy and rest in Jesus' arms. I love you and miss you both.

My heart goes out to you...

It's been 21 months since we lost our daughter and I know what you mean about feeling empty. So very grateful for faith, friends and family but it is hard. Adding you to my prayer list and please keep remembering you are not alone!

So sorry for your loss. Nathan & your family will be in my prayers. There are no words that will bring you comfort, but please know there are people out here that care.
    Pat, 50 year old male with CF, DF508 & CFTR2. DX at birth. Double-lung trans on 6/16/05 asthma, diabetes, arthritis, chronic pain.
    Medically retired truck driver, married to my personal Angel for 23 years.

I am very sorry for your loss. May memories of him warm your heart and may God hold him in his arms. God has bigger plans for him. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by vwchickadee View Post
    on july 5, 2013, nathan lost his battle with cystic fibrosis. i miss you more than words can express, buddy. i love you and will always remember and cherish your precious, short life.
    ~ Simba15
    56 year old, diagnosed at age 50. Blessed to still be here!

Nathan

im so sorry for your loss i lost my daughter katie she had just turned 18 but spent most of her time in the hospital, its so hard, its ok to be angry, its hard to understand.but we have to hang on that god has a special plan for all of us.