Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for people to talk with :)

Looking for people to talk with :)

Will totally try and find you on Facebook.

Hii I'm Chelsea a 21 year old cfer living in Tampa Florida, jeez I was diagnosed forever ago, within the first few months, but would love to chat or anything, send me a message!

If anyone like to talk anytime I'm here too I'm 34yr male dx at birth i like to talk and ill try to help if i can i always like someone to talk with pm me and ill give u my info hope everyone gets better and stays better

Hey! I would like to chat with u, im 19 i know i have cf since my birth aswell.
    Wanna chat?

Mark_s83
    My name is Mark. I am 64. I live in the Philippines with my wife Emelie and our little girl, Shane, who is 4. I was diagnosed at birth. Still feeling okay even though I picked up chronic fatigue in 2007. My FEV1 is 47%. I have to be very careful about expending too much energy, which is easy to do with a 4 year old around to keep me moving.

Anyhow, I love my life here and have no plans to go back to the States, except for yearly checkups.

if anyone wants to communicate (is that still a word, or has it been outdated and replaced with 'chat' and 'text'?) you can send me an email at [email protected]

Hey Joey

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZ View Post
    My name is Joey, I'm almost 21, so technically I count as an adult, but I'm a kid at heart. I was diagnosed at 17, and have been getting a lot better since. I study videogame design, I'm lead singer and guitarist in a punk band. I Joined this forum to try and relate to others with CF, so message me anytime
    Hey my name is Maddi, I also have CF and would love to talk with you. Lol Btw I play guitar too. sounds like fun being in a band. do any of the other band members have Cystic Fibrosis?