Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please pray

Please pray

On Monday, May 3, Reyna is going in for an upper GI before her clinic visit. We have been struggling with her weight for several years now. The drs. have talked about G-tubes and we have held them off for a while. Reyna was actually doing really well until she got another pseudomonas infection this past Dec. Anyway, I think this visit is going to be huge. She has either gained enough weight to pacify them for a while or we are scheduling a G-Tube.

I'm sure a lot of you have dealt with this issue. I am just asking for prayer because I'm scared and I know I shouldn't be. God has us in His hands and I know things will work out for good....I need to be strong for her.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Please pray

On Monday, May 3, Reyna is going in for an upper GI before her clinic visit. We have been struggling with her weight for several years now. The drs. have talked about G-tubes and we have held them off for a while. Reyna was actually doing really well until she got another pseudomonas infection this past Dec. Anyway, I think this visit is going to be huge. She has either gained enough weight to pacify them for a while or we are scheduling a G-Tube.

I'm sure a lot of you have dealt with this issue. I am just asking for prayer because I'm scared and I know I shouldn't be. God has us in His hands and I know things will work out for good....I need to be strong for her.

Please pray

Please pray

Please pray

<br />
    <br />I'm sure a lot of you have dealt with this issue. I am just asking for prayer because I'm scared and I know I shouldn't be. God has us in His hands and I know things will work out for good....I need to be strong for her.
    <br />
    <br />Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Cherylwithone

Please pray

You have every right to be scared. This is your youngest child which makes it harder to deal with. Alot of us have dealt with the bronchs and G tubes etc on our children but it never gets easier. It's good to be scared, it means your
    a loving and caring mom.

You will have my prayers and extra on that day. Start making a list of questions you want to ask that day and bring it with you. Because they will ask, "Do you have any questions or concerns?"

Cherylwithone

Please pray

You have every right to be scared. This is your youngest child which makes it harder to deal with. Alot of us have dealt with the bronchs and G tubes etc on our children but it never gets easier. It's good to be scared, it means your
    a loving and caring mom.

You will have my prayers and extra on that day. Start making a list of questions you want to ask that day and bring it with you. Because they will ask, "Do you have any questions or concerns?"

Cherylwithone

Please pray

a loving and caring mom.

Cherylwithone

Please pray

a loving and caring mom.

Cherylwithone

Please pray

<br />a loving and caring mom.
    <br />
    <br />You will have my prayers and extra on that day. Start making a list of questions you want to ask that day and bring it with you. Because they will ask, "Do you have any questions or concerns?"