Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please pray

Please pray

You are in a scary place right now. It's ok to feel scared about the unknown, which is what we face every day with this disease.

The g-tube decision has been the hardest that we've had to face for Emily so far. I'm very glad we did it, and she is doing quite well with it, but it was a terrily hard thing to go through.

Post any questions that you have, and we'll try to help. So many of us have gone through it.

In the mean time, I'll pray for weight gain and a GOOD visit, and for strength for you, mom. You're doing a great job!

Please pray

You are in a scary place right now. It's ok to feel scared about the unknown, which is what we face every day with this disease.

The g-tube decision has been the hardest that we've had to face for Emily so far. I'm very glad we did it, and she is doing quite well with it, but it was a terrily hard thing to go through.

Post any questions that you have, and we'll try to help. So many of us have gone through it.

In the mean time, I'll pray for weight gain and a GOOD visit, and for strength for you, mom. You're doing a great job!

Please pray

Please pray

Please pray

<br />
    <br />The g-tube decision has been the hardest that we've had to face for Emily so far. I'm very glad we did it, and she is doing quite well with it, but it was a terrily hard thing to go through.
    <br />
    <br />Post any questions that you have, and we'll try to help. So many of us have gone through it.
    <br />
    <br />In the mean time, I'll pray for weight gain and a GOOD visit, and for strength for you, mom. You're doing a great job!

Please pray

Thanks ladies!!! I am so glad I found this forum. I love your quote izemomm. Do you know who the author is?

Question about g tube...how easy has it been to take care of? Have you had any issues with it? Do you have to stay awake until the "feeding" is done or does it take care of itself? She asked me today, "What if I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?"

Just some of the things running through our heads.

I am feeling a little better. The prayers are working already. Thanks again.

Please pray

Thanks ladies!!! I am so glad I found this forum. I love your quote izemomm. Do you know who the author is?

Question about g tube...how easy has it been to take care of? Have you had any issues with it? Do you have to stay awake until the "feeding" is done or does it take care of itself? She asked me today, "What if I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?"

Please pray

Please pray

Please pray

<br />
    <br />Question about g tube...how easy has it been to take care of? Have you had any issues with it? Do you have to stay awake until the "feeding" is done or does it take care of itself? She asked me today, "What if I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?"
    <br />
    <br />Just some of the things running through our heads.
    <br />
    <br />I am feeling a little better. The prayers are working already. Thanks again.