Thread: "Winning with CF" Live Presentations

"Winning with CF" Live Presentations

Hi All, I will update this post regularly as I schedule new Family Ed Day presentations and workshops. Following is a description of what I talk about. I would LOVE to meet you if you are attending one. It's so fun to put faces to the names I see here. Hope to see you soon!
    Hugs and Hope, Lisa<span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong></strong>&nbsp;
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong>Winning with CF:&nbsp;Top Do&rsquo;s and Don&rsquo;ts for Raising Healthier, Happy Kids&trade;</strong>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Every parent dreams of raising responsible kids who do their homework, chores and make wise decisions. And when a child has cystic fibrosis, responsibility also means medical adherence. You&rsquo;ll learn practical and proven tools for raising confident, responsible kids with high coping skills; kids who are optimistic about life and take good care of themselves- even when no one else is watching.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">&nbsp;
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">You&rsquo;ll discover how to:
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Motivate children to make wise choices about food and medication.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Promote responsibility without nagging, lecturing, yelling or bribing.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Put an end to power struggles, arguing, whining and complaining. &nbsp;
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Recognize and avoid common parenting traps including helicopter parenting.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Handle resistance to medication and medical treatments.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Prevent behavior problems before they start.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Talk with children&nbsp;about difficult issues such as life expectancy or possible negative medical outcomes.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Prepare your child for the transition into the real world.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong>About Lisa C. Greene, BS CCP</strong>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisa&nbsp;is the mother of two children with cystic fibrosis, a certified parent coach,&nbsp;and a parent educator.&nbsp;She is also the co-author with Foster Cline MD of the award-winning book &ldquo;Parenting Children with Health Issues&rdquo; which is based on the popular Love and Logic parenting program.&nbsp;&nbsp;
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisa&rsquo;s message is: "You can do it!" After this informative and entertaining workshop, you&rsquo;ll walk&nbsp;away with immediately applicable tools, a lighter step, and hope for the future.&nbsp;
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">&nbsp;
    <span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">
    &nbsp;

&nbsp;
    &nbsp;

Hi All, I will update this post regularly as I schedule new Family Ed Day presentations and workshops. Following is a description of what I talk about. I would LOVE to meet you if you are attending one. It's so fun to put faces to the names I see here. Hope to see you soon!
    Hugs and Hope, Lisa<span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong></strong>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong>Winning with CF:Top Do&rsquo;s and Don&rsquo;ts for Raising Healthier, Happy Kids&trade;</strong>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Every parent dreams of raising responsible kids who do their homework, chores and make wise decisions. And when a child has cystic fibrosis, responsibility also means medical adherence. You&rsquo;ll learn practical and proven tools for raising confident, responsible kids with high coping skills; kids who are optimistic about life and take good care of themselves- even when no one else is watching.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">You&rsquo;ll discover how to:
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Motivate children to make wise choices about food and medication.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Promote responsibility without nagging, lecturing, yelling or bribing.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Put an end to power struggles, arguing, whining and complaining.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Recognize and avoid common parenting traps including helicopter parenting.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Handle resistance to medication and medical treatments.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Prevent behavior problems before they start.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Talk with childrenabout difficult issues such as life expectancy or possible negative medical outcomes.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Prepare your child for the transition into the real world.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong>About Lisa C. Greene, BS CCP</strong>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisais the mother of two children with cystic fibrosis, a certified parent coach,and a parent educator.She is also the co-author with Foster Cline MD of the award-winning book &ldquo;Parenting Children with Health Issues&rdquo; which is based on the popular Love and Logic parenting program.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisa&rsquo;s message is: "You can do it!" After this informative and entertaining workshop, you&rsquo;ll walkaway with immediately applicable tools, a lighter step, and hope for the future.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">
    <span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">

<p>Hi All, <br />I will update this post regularly as I schedule new Family Ed Day presentations and workshops. Following is a description of what I talk about. I would LOVE to meet you if you are attending one. It's so fun to put faces to the names I see here. Hope to see you soon!
    <p>Hugs and Hope, Lisa<span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong></strong>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong>Winning with CF:Top Do&rsquo;s and Don&rsquo;ts for Raising Healthier, Happy Kids&trade;</strong>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><br />Every parent dreams of raising responsible kids who do their homework, chores and make wise decisions. And when a child has cystic fibrosis, responsibility also means medical adherence. You&rsquo;ll learn practical and proven tools for raising confident, responsible kids with high coping skills; kids who are optimistic about life and take good care of themselves- even when no one else is watching.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Put an end to power struggles, arguing, whining and complaining.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Talk with childrenabout difficult issues such as life expectancy or possible negative medical outcomes.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong><br />About Lisa C. Greene, BS CCP</strong>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisais the mother of two children with cystic fibrosis, a certified parent coach,and a parent educator.She is also the co-author with Foster Cline MD of the award-winning book &ldquo;Parenting Children with Health Issues&rdquo; which is based on the popular Love and Logic parenting program.<br />
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisa&rsquo;s message is: "You can do it!" After this informative and entertaining workshop, you&rsquo;ll walkaway with immediately applicable tools, a lighter step, and hope for the future.
    <p><span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">
    <p>

<p>
    <p>

I'll be presenting in Greenbay, WI on May 21, 2011 at St. Vincent Hospital.
    The time is&nbsp;9:30 AM to 1:00 pm. Contact me privately if you need contact info (I don't want to post their work numbers or&nbsp;emails online).
    Hope to see you there!

I'll be presenting in Greenbay, WI on May 21, 2011 at St. Vincent Hospital.
    The time is9:30 AM to 1:00 pm. Contact me privately if you need contact info (I don't want to post their work numbers oremails online).
    Hope to see you there!

<p>I'll be presenting in Greenbay, WI on May 21, 2011 at St. Vincent Hospital.
    <p>The time is9:30 AM to 1:00 pm. Contact me privately if you need contact info (I don't want to post their work numbers oremails online).
    <p>Hope to see you there!

Next workshop:
    Des Moines, IA at Blank Children's Hospital on June 18th. You can PM me for registration information. Hope to see you there! Lisa

Next workshop:
    Des Moines, IA at Blank Children's Hospital on June 18th. You can PM me for registration information. Hope to see you there! Lisa

Next workshop: