Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P. Aerginosa Infection - Forehead Sinuses

P. Aerginosa Infection - Forehead Sinuses

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this!! I've grown the pseudo bacteria for a few years and it never bothered me until late February when I caught a really bad virus and had to get a PICC line to gain control of this pseudo mess. About a month later, I started having the awfulest sinus headaches about my right eye. I told my doctor about this a couple of months ago and prescribed Levaquin 750 mg because he felt I may have a sinus infection. My headaches have tremendously improved...even though right about my right eye is still tender but I can deal with that, I think. I never in a million years connected these two.

Thanks again. You all have made my day!!!

P. Aerginosa Infection - Forehead Sinuses

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this!! I've grown the pseudo bacteria for a few years and it never bothered me until late February when I caught a really bad virus and had to get a PICC line to gain control of this pseudo mess. About a month later, I started having the awfulest sinus headaches about my right eye. I told my doctor about this a couple of months ago and prescribed Levaquin 750 mg because he felt I may have a sinus infection. My headaches have tremendously improved...even though right about my right eye is still tender but I can deal with that, I think. I never in a million years connected these two.
    <br />
    <br />Thanks again. You all have made my day!!!

I had this HORRIBLE migraine last summer due to Psuedomonas. I know this thread is old, but so happy I found it and I'm not the only one who suffered with this.

This is incredible! I'm in the process of being evaluated for a late diagnosis of CF (I leave for the Mayo Clinic next week--fingers crossed!), but this all started because of this incredibly bizarre sinus infection that lasted five rounds of oral antibiotics, completely blocked my left ethmoid and maxillary sinuses, and had to be removed via surgery. Those sinus headaches are probably one of the worst things I have ever experienced. But I would get daily fevers between 1-3PM, and during those feverish hours especially I would get this horrible, burning post-nasal drip of green pus mucus that smelled absolutely rancid! It's still a bit problematic, even after surgery, although not near as bad. My usual ENT said that there was no point in culturing, since it was probably pseudomonas…which doesn't make sense to me that he thought that would be normal? Anyways, stumbling across this post has made me feel so known.