Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: went off my singulair

kgfrompa

went off my singulair

Has this happened to anyone else I went in for allergie shots and then was taken off my singulair I have been so sick my lungs are full and I have such a sore throat. My doctor put me back on singulair and I am on IVs but who would know such a small pill would be so inportant!

kgfrompa

went off my singulair

Has this happened to anyone else I went in for allergie shots and then was taken off my singulair I have been so sick my lungs are full and I have such a sore throat. My doctor put me back on singulair and I am on IVs but who would know such a small pill would be so inportant!

kgfrompa

went off my singulair

Blog Entries

went off my singulair

I am not a medical person, but my daughter has been on Singulair for 8 of her 11 years and the pulmonologist always says that will be the last medicine kept. I am a fan of minimizing any medicines we can since she has had many negative side affects from other medicines. I was told that signulair helps to keep the pulsox up even when PFTs go down. I am not sure how, but when I took her off of it for a few weeks her pulsox did go down and on it her pulsox is up even when PFTs go down. Crazy such a little pill.

Blog Entries

went off my singulair

I am not a medical person, but my daughter has been on Singulair for 8 of her 11 years and the pulmonologist always says that will be the last medicine kept. I am a fan of minimizing any medicines we can since she has had many negative side affects from other medicines. I was told that signulair helps to keep the pulsox up even when PFTs go down. I am not sure how, but when I took her off of it for a few weeks her pulsox did go down and on it her pulsox is up even when PFTs go down. Crazy such a little pill.

Blog Entries

went off my singulair

went off my singulair

Upon being dianosed I was taken off singulair b/c it is processed in the liver and the dr didn't want to compromise my liver. if it helps you take it and don't go off it.

went off my singulair

Upon being dianosed I was taken off singulair b/c it is processed in the liver and the dr didn't want to compromise my liver. if it helps you take it and don't go off it.

went off my singulair

went off my singulair

This is a VERY important pill. I went off for about a month and started getting extreme migraine headaches. It has taken me quite some time to get over it, and I'm still not quite over it. I take this little pill religiously!