Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: transplant discussion board

transplant discussion board

Hi Jennifer

WOW!!! I am just blown away by you. Jennifer is a gorgeous lady and she is also a great speaker. She has so much to give. We were transplanted by the same surgeon in Miami.

Wow what a small world.

Thankyou Melissa for sending Jennifer that message. WOW I feel totally loved now.

Thank you
    love
    Risa
    CYBER E-hugs and kissses

Hi Jennifer

WOW!!! I am just blown away by you. Jennifer is a gorgeous lady and she is also a great speaker. She has so much to give. We were transplanted by the same surgeon in Miami.

Wow what a small world.

Thankyou Melissa for sending Jennifer that message. WOW I feel totally loved now.

Thank you
    love
    Risa
    CYBER E-hugs and kissses

Hi Jennifer

Wow what a small world.

Thank you
    love
    Risa
    CYBER E-hugs and kissses

Hi Jennifer

Wow what a small world.

Thank you
    love
    Risa
    CYBER E-hugs and kissses

Hi Jennifer

Wow what a small world.

Thank you
    love
    Risa
    CYBER E-hugs and kissses

Tx centers that do kidney tx after lung tx. (Lungs doing fine)

Hello

Congratulations to the individuals and advocates who make this possible.
    Would there be a way to know the Centers that do second transplants. My lungs good but now need kidney.
    Thank you for being helpful.