Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: transplant discussion board

transplant discussion board

I am 32 years old with Cf and had a double lung transplant almost 3 years ago and doing more than I ever thought I would.

I just went to a transplant forum in fort lauderdale florida and met a girl Risa who is now on her 2 lung transplant after 12 years with her first set.

She is the maker and founder of this web site for transplants.
    www.transplantbuddies.org

Check it out . IT IS GOOD INFO ALONG WITH THIS SITE !!!!!!
    If there are any questions about transplant / Cf please feel free to ask me. Having support is very important ...Friends family and others like me who has been through it.
    TAKE CARE, Jennifer

I am 32 years old with Cf and had a double lung transplant almost 3 years ago and doing more than I ever thought I would.

I just went to a transplant forum in fort lauderdale florida and met a girl Risa who is now on her 2 lung transplant after 12 years with her first set.

If there are any questions about transplant / Cf please feel free to ask me. Having support is very important ...Friends family and others like me who has been through it.
    TAKE CARE, Jennifer

TAKE CARE, Jennifer

TAKE CARE, Jennifer

TAKE CARE, Jennifer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jennifersadowski</b></i>

TAKE CARE, Jennifer</end quote></div>

Risa is a proud member of this board also. We lovingly know her as "EnergyGal"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jennifersadowski</b></i>

TAKE CARE, Jennifer</end quote>

TAKE CARE, Jennifer</end quote>