Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our son, our Hero

Our son, our Hero

I just lost my daughter on December 19, 2012 due to CF she would have been 19 years old on New Years Day my heart is broken but she did it her way, I was spared the agony of watching her struggle to breath, God new it was my worst fear, her pulse Ox was 98, as I watched her heart rate go from 161 to in a split second 30, her little heart just stopped, it has been such a great weight to bare, losing a child there are no words to say ...but thank you for your story these kids go out fighting peace be with you

Our son, our Hero

I just lost my daughter on December 19, 2012 due to CF she would have been 19 years old on New Years Day my heart is broken but she did it her way, I was spared the agony of watching her struggle to breath, God new it was my worst fear, her pulse Ox was 98, as I watched her heart rate go from 161 to in a split second 30, her little heart just stopped, it has been such a great weight to bare, losing a child there are no words to say ...but thank you for your story these kids go out fighting peace be with you

witzersmom

Our son, our Hero

Thank you for sharing your sons story. I cried, it also sounded like a celebration of his life, and bittersweet memories. God be with you.

witzersmom

Our son, our Hero

Thank you for sharing your sons story. I cried, it also sounded like a celebration of his life, and bittersweet memories. God be with you.

Our son, our Hero

May God bless you all. 3 of my 4 children have been diagnosed...of course you couldn't think of it in a million years...but they are incredible miracles in our lives!
    Life has gotten complicated at times...but we work, play, love, laugh, cry and pray together all the time!
    We will be watchful to see if there is any insight that we can give that might encourage and help other families.

Our son, our Hero

May God bless you all. 3 of my 4 children have been diagnosed...of course you couldn't think of it in a million years...but they are incredible miracles in our lives!
    Life has gotten complicated at times...but we work, play, love, laugh, cry and pray together all the time!
    We will be watchful to see if there is any insight that we can give that might encourage and help other families.

Our son, our Hero

im so sorry for your lost i to lost my son at age 18 in oct he to fought to the end the day before he passed he sat up on the bed couldnt talk much but he still had his sense of humor to flirt dance and make jokes so i say these guys won cause they went on there terms when there bodies were worn out i read so many storys about how ppl with cf touch so many i have to believe god gave us these beautiful children so they could leave behind a legacy please go to utub and type vince gill and chris weber my son wrote this while in vanderbuilt childrens threw a music program again your in my prayers

Our son, our Hero

im so sorry for your lost i to lost my son at age 18 in oct he to fought to the end the day before he passed he sat up on the bed couldnt talk much but he still had his sense of humor to flirt dance and make jokes so i say these guys won cause they went on there terms when there bodies were worn out i read so many storys about how ppl with cf touch so many i have to believe god gave us these beautiful children so they could leave behind a legacy please go to utub and type vince gill and chris weber my son wrote this while in vanderbuilt childrens threw a music program again your in my prayers

Our son, our Hero

im so sorry for your lost i to lost my son in oct 2011 he would have spells on bipap and the last morning he new i couldnt take him off so his little heart gave and he went my goal was to make his servivce the way he would have wanted it my prayers r with u and your family

Our son, our Hero

im so sorry for your lost i to lost my son in oct 2011 he would have spells on bipap and the last morning he new i couldnt take him off so his little heart gave and he went my goal was to make his servivce the way he would have wanted it my prayers r with u and your family