Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rude Staff

The clinic/hospital that I go to uses one time use nebulizers. One use and discard. I thought every approved clinic was mandated to use these with CF Patients.

Bill
    Male 79 CF undetected until age 47. (First symptoms at age 3) Delta F508 & V562I with one copy of Variant 5Tand 12T. 100% PI. MAC, CFRD.

pancho
    Hi....!!! I've been reading yours posted and look the same everywhere you go and including Puerto Rico, maybe worse. But a soon I start to record the conversation and video, everything change for better for me. Course the going to ask why are you doing? I'm just said, I forget name, instructions and face easy. That way my family when come to see me, they can relax because you're guys taking care of me. Is work for me all the time and for them, to be better every single day. If anyone turn creepy or rude on me I got recorded, as long I'm keep nice and friendly. I have evidence for insurance and medicare to report. The way I think, just few of them (hospital employees) think not need us to do there job but we need all of them to keep alive.
    (OXYGEN2)

Always looking for extra mile. ...from Puerto Rico.

Quote Originally Posted by Printer View Post
    The clinic/hospital that I go to uses one time use nebulizers. One use and discard. I thought every approved clinic was mandated to use these with CF Patients.

Bill
    Bill,

Yes, the hospital my husband is a patient is an approved facility. It is unfortunate that it may be one of the better places to go. That is why I get so upset because where else is my husband supposed to go?

He may actually have to be admitted again here soon :/ .

They do use disposable nebs. But when it touches something it shouldn't I put it right in the garbage and i have them get a new one. There's no way they'd use it! That's just not right to make someone think they are helping themselves, meanwhile they are inhaling whatever is on the floor that isn't in their lungs already!

Ilove

Ilove:

I agree. The last time that I was in for a clean out, the RT had put about 8-10 just outside of my room. They were there for easy access for anyone who needed to get one. It is standard practice in the Boston Clinics.

Bill
    Male 79 CF undetected until age 47. (First symptoms at age 3) Delta F508 & V562I with one copy of Variant 5Tand 12T. 100% PI. MAC, CFRD.