Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What do you wear in the hostpital?

What do you wear in the hostpital?

omgoodness! that boob story had me dying with laughter! i know exactly what gowns you're talking about, LostMiler! i've had to wear those gowns and they're awful! i usually get paranoid when i wear them so i make sure to check for nipple/breast exposure. hahahaha... oh my god that was a great story.
    anyway, i usually wear big t-shirts and sweats or loose shorts. pj type stuff; loose and comfortable.

I wore t-shirts, PJ pants or yoga pants, and a sweatshirt, with sock slippers. If I knew I was going to be walking around, I would pull on a pair of jeans, but usually stayed in a t-shirt. I wore a sports bra most days.

I wore t-shirts, PJ pants or yoga pants, and a sweatshirt, with sock slippers. If I knew I was going to be walking around, I would pull on a pair of jeans, but usually stayed in a t-shirt. I wore a sports bra most days.

Tank tops so my port is easy to get too, a hoodie or cardigan, and either jeans, pj pants or shorts depending on how awful I'm feeling and if they're actually giving me my anti-fungals (I get a yeast infection with every course of anti-biotics, without fail. They're not east to get rid of ones either. They get to the point where I am screaming and crying in pain and discomfort) So if No yeast infection - Jeans. If I have a yeast infection, pj pants or soffee shorts. I also always wear my bra unless it needs to be off for something, because my port is super close to my boob and it hurt to not wear a bra when it's accessed.

I must say, PJ's would be a better option for you along with a hood. And you should be much more concerned about checking your weight loss variance first rather than clothing comfortability.

----------------------
    case management

I used to dress up normally (as did many other CFers I knew/know), that was until I stopped caring about how I dressed to be in hospital.
    I sure as hell don't bother with a bra, I kind of feel the pain of the nurse who has to pass the IV setup through my clothes, assuming that she'd be thinking "Why the hell do you wear a bra in hospital?". They've seen free tits under shirts more than once!

I wear PJ pants and front tie pants, with various kinds of t-shirts or tank tops.
    The gowns make me sweat an awful lot. They are thick and so large that they retains all the heat your body produces.

A standard hospital gown and basketball shorts or sweatpants depending on my temp.