Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wear in the hostpital?

What do you wear in the hostpital?

I wear shorts and a t-shirt. When I get cold I wear my Marching Band hoodie. I try staying away from tight fitting cloths.

I hate gowns. I like to feel like I am not at the hospital so I wear my basketball shorts and a tshirt. but i also have my share of pj pants.

I hate gowns. I like to feel like I am not at the hospital so I wear my basketball shorts and a tshirt. but i also have my share of pj pants.

aww, Im honestly kinda bummed no one commented about my boob story... obviously we are exposed a lot in the hospital, but that story is just so funny to me haha

aww, Im honestly kinda bummed no one commented about my boob story... obviously we are exposed a lot in the hospital, but that story is just so funny to me haha

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ej0820</b></i> I usually just wear a camisole under a regular tank or tshirt with a zip up hoodie and pj pants or sweats. I don't wear regular bras b/c I ALWAYS end up having a chest xray done the day I do, lol. Then it gets all awkward having to take my bra off while my shirt is still on and then just carry it back to my room...no thanks! I think it's a little more comfortable wearing the camisoles, too, b/c I'm not wearing a bra yet still feel supported. I also only wear jeans the day I go home. While I don't actually get dressed and make myself look good however,<strong> I do have a weird thing about making all of my tank-and-pj pants combos match...it makes me feel a little better about myself while I'm just bumming around a hospital room feeling otherwise icky. I guess my thought is, while everything relating to my health and body is in the crapshoot, at least my outfit matches!</strong> lol.
    &nbsp;
    </end quote></div>
    &nbsp;
    I do this, too! I coordinate everything. It makes me feel a bit more "normal". I've worn out the zippers on several hoodies, so I need to replace a few. I find the ones at Target really comfortable, and the material isn't too heavy. My sweating really affects my clothing choices.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ej0820</b></i> I usually just wear a camisole under a regular tank or tshirt with a zip up hoodie and pj pants or sweats. I don't wear regular bras b/c I ALWAYS end up having a chest xray done the day I do, lol. Then it gets all awkward having to take my bra off while my shirt is still on and then just carry it back to my room...no thanks! I think it's a little more comfortable wearing the camisoles, too, b/c I'm not wearing a bra yet still feel supported. I also only wear jeans the day I go home. While I don't actually get dressed and make myself look good however,<strong> I do have a weird thing about making all of my tank-and-pj pants combos match...it makes me feel a little better about myself while I'm just bumming around a hospital room feeling otherwise icky. I guess my thought is, while everything relating to my health and body is in the crapshoot, at least my outfit matches!</strong> lol.

</end quote>

I do this, too! I coordinate everything. It makes me feel a bit more "normal". I've worn out the zippers on several hoodies, so I need to replace a few. I find the ones at Target really comfortable, and the material isn't too heavy. My sweating really affects my clothing choices.

<p><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ej0820</b></i> I usually just wear a camisole under a regular tank or tshirt with a zip up hoodie and pj pants or sweats. I don't wear regular bras b/c I ALWAYS end up having a chest xray done the day I do, lol. Then it gets all awkward having to take my bra off while my shirt is still on and then just carry it back to my room...no thanks! I think it's a little more comfortable wearing the camisoles, too, b/c I'm not wearing a bra yet still feel supported. I also only wear jeans the day I go home. While I don't actually get dressed and make myself look good however,<strong> I do have a weird thing about making all of my tank-and-pj pants combos match...it makes me feel a little better about myself while I'm just bumming around a hospital room feeling otherwise icky. I guess my thought is, while everything relating to my health and body is in the crapshoot, at least my outfit matches!</strong> lol.
    <p>
    <p></end quote>
    <p>
    <p>I do this, too! I coordinate everything. It makes me feel a bit more "normal". I've worn out the zippers on several hoodies, so I need to replace a few. I find the ones at Target really comfortable, and the material isn't too heavy. My sweating really affects my clothing choices.