Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloodwork and CF

Bloodwork and CF

I don't know the specifics of all the numbers, and of course it changes with the severity of CF, and the age of the patient, etc. But I know vitamin levels are usually lower, and the liver often shows a little bit more distress than it would in a healthy person. That's all I've got, sorry I'm not much help. Haha.

Bloodwork and CF

I don't know the specifics of all the numbers, and of course it changes with the severity of CF, and the age of the patient, etc. But I know vitamin levels are usually lower, and the liver often shows a little bit more distress than it would in a healthy person. That's all I've got, sorry I'm not much help. Haha.

Mommafirst

Bloodwork and CF

Yeah, I think Emily is right on. In my daughter's bloodwork, her vitamin levels were a little low (though she is pancreatic sufficient, I'm guessing it would be worse in kids who are malabsorbing) and her liver enzymes are slightly elevated. Otherwise her bloodwork is pretty unremarkable.

Mommafirst

Bloodwork and CF

Yeah, I think Emily is right on. In my daughter's bloodwork, her vitamin levels were a little low (though she is pancreatic sufficient, I'm guessing it would be worse in kids who are malabsorbing) and her liver enzymes are slightly elevated. Otherwise her bloodwork is pretty unremarkable.

Mommafirst

Bloodwork and CF

Mommafirst

Bloodwork and CF

Mommafirst

Bloodwork and CF

Mommafirst

Bloodwork and CF