Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Gain

Weight Gain

I was just wondering how everyone on here manages their weight. I have always been petite and run between 120 - 125 lbs. I'm noticing as I get older it is harder to maintain my weight. My insurance does not cover Scandi shakes so I just try my best as far as eating the right stuff and eating enough througout the day. Any suggestions for high calories and weight gaining? I would love to weigh in at 130

Weight Gain

Ice Cream

Weight Gain

Well, that would work except for I don't like Ice Cream!

lizlas

Weight Gain

<P>where do I begin....</P>
    <P></P>
    <P>DONUTS from Krispy Kreme (if you have KKreme in states) cake, candy, chocolate bars, chips</P>
    <P>cracker jack type popcorn....fugsicles....pecan pie, fudge.....</P>
    <P></P>
    <P>You didnt say it had to be healthy...lol (or did you)</P>
    <P></P>
    <P><BR></P>

Weight Gain

I don't like ice cream very much myself. I'm pretty picky and I'm petite also. I've always struggled with weight. I hate Scandi Shakes. Yuck. Those make me almost puke. I usually eat various kinds of chips, candy and chocolate which I know aren't very healthy choices. I snack a lot more than eating actual meals but, I have a g-tube. I eat what I want to eat. I try to add healthy stuff with it. Some of the healthier choices are assorted nuts, banana bread, peanut butter with crackers or bread. I guess I can say I'm more of a non healthy eater.

Weight Gain

Oreos with peanut butter on them. McDonald's, Taco Bell, Really any fast food.

Weight Gain

Weight Gain

Weight Gain

Those are all great ideas! Thanks guys! I usually eat non-stop throughout the day, unless I'm at work which is a full time 12 hr/day job. I always have snacks at my desk though. I've just noticed lately I've lost a couple of lbs and it seems so easy to lose but so hard to gain back!!

Weight Gain

Those are all great ideas! Thanks guys! I usually eat non-stop throughout the day, unless I'm at work which is a full time 12 hr/day job. I always have snacks at my desk though. I've just noticed lately I've lost a couple of lbs and it seems so easy to lose but so hard to gain back!!