Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG, I'm doing it!

OMG, I'm doing it!

I'm so excited.&nbsp;&nbsp; Dont know if anyone has been following my threads, but I have been running for over a year now and recently added a 1.5 miles swim 3/week plus 10-20km bike ride 3x/week to my daily regimen of running a 5-10K and weight lifting.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Got my PFT's tested yesterday and they were at 65%!!!!!!!!!!&nbsp; (last fall at this time they were at 55% and they havent been over 60% since our 6 year old was a baby).&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hot diggity damn!<br>

OMG, I'm doing it!

I'm so excited. Dont know if anyone has been following my threads, but I have been running for over a year now and recently added a 1.5 miles swim 3/week plus 10-20km bike ride 3x/week to my daily regimen of running a 5-10K and weight lifting. Got my PFT's tested yesterday and they were at 65%!!!!!!!!!! (last fall at this time they were at 55% and they havent been over 60% since our 6 year old was a baby). Hot diggity damn!<br>

OMG, I'm doing it!

I'm so excited. Dont know if anyone has been following my threads, but I have been running for over a year now and recently added a 1.5 miles swim 3/week plus 10-20km bike ride 3x/week to my daily regimen of running a 5-10K and weight lifting. Got my PFT's tested yesterday and they were at 65%!!!!!!!!!! (last fall at this time they were at 55% and they havent been over 60% since our 6 year old was a baby). Hot diggity damn!<br>

Kaethe108

OMG, I'm doing it!

Congratulations! You are a real Model!!
    Keep Running...
    (what do you think? Would Be Great to See someone w CF doing Iron Man!) ;-)

Kaethe108

OMG, I'm doing it!

Keep Running...
    (what do you think? Would Be Great to See someone w CF doing Iron Man!) ;-)

Kaethe108

OMG, I'm doing it!

<br />Keep Running...
    <br />(what do you think? Would Be Great to See someone w CF doing Iron Man!) ;-)

OMG, I'm doing it!

Awesome!

OMG, I'm doing it!

Awesome!

OMG, I'm doing it!

Awesome!

OMG, I'm doing it!

hey Congratulations, its very hard to keep up with exercise all through a complete
    <br>year... son again, keep up the good work and
    <br>congratulations..
    <br>Ive noticed that exercise is the best medicine for cf, i just started exwrcising again 2 weeks ago,
    <br>hopefully after 1 year I will be able to share with you my new pfts...<div><br></div><div>36 with cf</div>