Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout Music

Brian1986

Workout Music

Survivor and Europe if you're into Eighties music. And Foreigner.

Me, I listen to stuff like Foo Fighters and Pantera when I exercise.

hopesiris

Workout Music

Survivor, of course-I also add in a few disco tunes. Need to update mine too, my treadmill arrives next week.

hopesiris

Workout Music

Survivor, of course-I also add in a few disco tunes. Need to update mine too, my treadmill arrives next week.

hopesiris

Workout Music

hopesiris

Workout Music

hopesiris

Workout Music

Workout Music

when i make it to the gym i like to listen to stuff like D.H.T, DJ Sammy, Cascada, T.A.T.U., DJ ENCORE...they are under the "dance" category of music on itunes but they are just really upbeat/fast tempo songs. definitly not high quality lyrics or anything like that but good to workout to.

Workout Music

when i make it to the gym i like to listen to stuff like D.H.T, DJ Sammy, Cascada, T.A.T.U., DJ ENCORE...they are under the "dance" category of music on itunes but they are just really upbeat/fast tempo songs. definitly not high quality lyrics or anything like that but good to workout to.

Workout Music

Workout Music