Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: newborns and "back to sleep"

newborns and "back to sleep"

So I know you're supposed to put babies to sleep onn their backs now, except in some cases (like with GERD and certain upper airway malformations) where the side is better.

Has anyone had their doctor tell them to put their baby to sleep on its side simply because of having CF? Or if your CF baby had reflux, did they have you lay it on its side?

I'm going to ask but am just wondering

So I know you're supposed to put babies to sleep onn their backs now, except in some cases (like with GERD and certain upper airway malformations) where the side is better.

Has anyone had their doctor tell them to put their baby to sleep on its side simply because of having CF? Or if your CF baby had reflux, did they have you lay it on its side?

<br />
    <br />Has anyone had their doctor tell them to put their baby to sleep on its side simply because of having CF? Or if your CF baby had reflux, did they have you lay it on its side?
    <br />
    <br />I'm going to ask but am just wondering

newborns and "back to sleep

My daughter has GERD and they just asked us to elevate her at night. We had a triangle that we placed in her crib. As far as on the side, no, our dr did not tell us that.

My daughter has GERD and they just asked us to elevate her at night. We had a triangle that we placed in her crib. As far as on the side, no, our dr did not tell us that.