Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feeding tube for 5 1/2 month Infant

Feeding tube for 5 1/2 month Infant

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jltopple</b></i>

Hi, my son had an ng tube and now dr is pushing for g-tube even though he is gaining but slowly. I just read your post and now i am concerned that it may not be effective. The last five days of his ng tube he lost an ounce so I am not sure having surgery is a good idea. When did you start Ella Care? He eats ALOT of food and I find it horrible that we cant do something else with his food to fatten him up.
    Also I am very concerned why he cannot have his ng tube back...he told us after having it 8 weeks that is all you cant use it again.

Jen</end quote></div>

Hi, my son had an ng tube and now dr is pushing for g-tube even though he is gaining but slowly. I just read your post and now i am concerned that it may not be effective. The last five days of his ng tube he lost an ounce so I am not sure having surgery is a good idea. When did you start Ella Care? He eats ALOT of food and I find it horrible that we cant do something else with his food to fatten him up.
    Also I am very concerned why he cannot have his ng tube back...he told us after having it 8 weeks that is all you cant use it again.

Jen</end quote></div>

Jen</end quote></div>