Thread: Blockchain Caucus USA

Administrator

Blockchain Caucus USA

I went to the Blockchain Conference at the Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital in Boston last Thursday, January 31.
    It was an elite group of scientists and I had the opportunity to present our survey results for:
    Discovery, Research, and Profit.

Your voices were HEARD!

I will continue to report on the progress made.

I had a positive response from Roche in Switzerland and George Washington University.

I will begin to give you links to the people involved.

Raja asked me to represent our patient community in Washington with the FDA and lawmakers on May 14th.

I will continue to report on all the good news!
    Salt and Light,
    Imogene

Raja Mazumder

Administrator
    I was interested to learn there is a Blockchain Caucus in the US government.
    Are your Representatives involved?
    https://www.congressionalblockchaincaucus.com/

Members:Congressman David Schweikert, Congressman Bill Foster, Congressman Tom Emmer, Congressman Darren Soto, Congressman John Delaney, Congressman Stephen Lynch, Congressman Denny Heck, Congressman Mark Meadows, Congressman Jeff Duncan, Congressman Jerry McNerney, Congressman John Larson,Congressman Greg Gianforte, Congressman Warren Davidson, Congressman Tedd Budd, Congressman John Curtis,Congressman Denny Heck, Congressman Eric Swalwell

Administrator
    I reached out to Representative Eric Swalwell of California:
    Rep Swalwell! Very sorry to hear your daughter Cricket was in the hospital for arespiratory infection. We are a community with Cystic Fibrosis and we know how hard it is to breathe!

We are running a pilot for patients to be paid for their data...Blockchain! I know you are on the Blockchain Caucus...Thank you! Please reach back to us for more information. And to be of support!