Thread: ENT in Denver

ENT in Denver

Hello! Curious if someone could recommend a good ENT here in Denver. My daughter has been having horrible bloody noses that just donít stop and repeat several times a night. We have an appt at Jewish, but not until the end of February. Anyone have experience with Dr. Kingdom? His ratings arenít very high, and he is also part of the cu network - we have not had good luck with docs associated with cu...

Super Moderator
    I would suggest that you look up Dr. John Campana or possibly Dr. Janis Birney. I don't know anything about pediatric ENTs or if it makes any difference.

Good luck
    LL
    67yr. old man, DX CF 2002 by sweat test. Heterozygous S1235R revealed by genetic testing in 2003 & 2012 accepted secondary mutation. 7T, 7T polymorphism established to be virulent. Classification review in 2017 remains CF diagnosis.

Complete pancreatic atrophy, Bronchiectasis, MRSA, osteoporosis, small duct disease, charming personality.

Dr. Ghogomu in Denver is wonderful. He comes recommended for people with cystic fibrosis. My husband had a huge bleed after sinus surgery and this Dr. saved his life.
    Amanda♡36 years old with cf♡df508 and e60x♡cfrd♡liver disease♡mom to a non cf child