Thread: Medicare vs Medicare Advantage

Medicare vs Medicare Advantage

Does anyone have insight to changing plans? You seem to need a masters degree to navigate all the information. I have had original Medicare for at least 15 years...wondering how many of us use MedicareAdvantage , if any

During the open enrollment period, call the company that you have selected. Sign up. They will do the rest.
    Male 77 CF undetected until age 47. (First symptoms at age 3) Delta F508 & V562I with one copy of Variant 5T. 100% PI. MAC, CFRD.

During the Open Enrollment period, call the company that you have selected and sign up. They will do the rest.
    Male 77 CF undetected until age 47. (First symptoms at age 3) Delta F508 & V562I with one copy of Variant 5T. 100% PI. MAC, CFRD.

Do you use an Advantage plan? I'm trying to figure out the best options

Quote Originally Posted by benthyr123 View Post
    Do you use an Advantage plan? I'm trying to figure out the best options
    Yes, I use Advantage. I have a plan (expensive) that pays all of my co-pays for Medicare A & B. I have been averaging 3 hospitalizations per year and the Advantage plan pays everything that Medicare doesn't pay. Over the year I save thousands of dollars.