Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just curious differences in repeat sweat test?

Thank you so much for your kind words. We go back tomorrow. Your intermediate level results make it even more up in the air. I hope that whatever the results are, there is some positive news coming your way. Sometimes people who don't have C.F. test intermediate OR have a "mild form" that responds well to Kalydeco. I'm going to walk for Cystic Fibrosis. This disease needs to be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by slk317 View Post
    Thatís good news! Hoping for another negative result for your family! Weíre still waiting on genetics results. Should know by the end of February. Itís been a waiting game since October, so knowing for sure (finally) will be a relief, either way!

Dr called us yesterday with the news....no CF genes found, not even one!! Thank the Lord, we’ve been on this roller coaster since October! Because of his sweat chloride numbers and his symptoms, he’ll still be seen once or twice a year and be classified as having CRMS, but I’ll take it!

I continue to pray for all of you fighting the fight, and I hope a cure can be found very soon!

I'm very happy for you!
    Our final sweat test was normal. We are obviously grateful. I'm praying for all of the people here. I WILL be walking for Cystic Fibrosis, and donating. May a cure, or a simple drug management be in the near future! And the medication seems within reach.

Quote Originally Posted by slk317 View Post
    Dr called us yesterday with the news....no CF genes found, not even one!! Thank the Lord, weíve been on this roller coaster since October! Because of his sweat chloride numbers and his symptoms, heíll still be seen once or twice a year and be classified as having CRMS, but Iíll take it!

I continue to pray for all of you fighting the fight, and I hope a cure can be found very soon!