Thread: Pre-existing conditions( Changes to health care bill)

Pre-existing conditions( Changes to health care bill)

Super Moderator
    It looks like, as of today, the White House is looking to bring about another health care bill. This time, the pre-existing condition clause is on the chopping block. From my very basic understanding, it would give states the right to "opt out" of parts of Obamacare, including covering pre-existing. It will also allow those with pre-existing conditions to be charged substantially more in premiums. Ugh..

These changes are being made to try to appease the Freedom Caucus, who wanted more of Obamacare gutted than in the previous bill. Once again, we watch and we wait.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...-lawmakers-say

Administrator
    I call my congressman EVERY DAy I usefive calls.
    I downloaded it on my phone a few months ago...love that it gives updates every day...congress and justice department

Salt and Light,
    Imogene

Yes this question is the point of attention in many countries but you highlighted very important issue.I think one can go to visit more details of this news as it is very significant matter in legislative spheres that voice deep concerns due to this pandemic.Good post indeed.

Human resource assignment writing services are not hard to come across for those in need of Human Resource Writing Services and human resource research paper writing services.