Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High Calorie weight gain snack

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatosk View Post
    Have you tried Cookie Butter or Kerfluffle? Cookie butter was originally only available at Trader Joes, but I've found Bischoff brand at Target made from ground up cookies, which I put on graham crackers or nilla wafers for DS. Kefluffle is peanut butter made in small batches in Oregon and I've found it on Direct Eats dot come. They have peanut butter marshmallow and a smore version with chocolate. Soooo yummy.
    I will have to look for those! I'm near target a lot. I'll stop in next time and try to find it! Sounds like something I might like Thanks for the suggestion.
    AMBER 26yrs CF (Double F508DEL) Married w/ CFRD, Double Lung TX 3-13-07 Kidney TX 7-2-07
    G-Tube, insulin pump & cochlear implants

God is within her, she will not fall 46:5

For more weight gain ideas see the article on high calorie foods

Just bumping up this thread, same as I've done for some other recent threads with a similar topic - there is currently a 'recipe contest' on the cysticfibrosis.com/blog page (May 2017). We'll be giving away some gift vouchers for submissions of CF appropriate recipes in a whole range of categories to choose from. PS it doesn't need to be full blown fancy recipes, if you have a simple dish or snack incorporating ingredients suggested in this thread, send a photo and instructions on how to assemble it via the address on the blog. Full details on how to enter is in the blog here http://cysticfibrosis.com/recipe-con...-50-gift-card/