Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Praying for Micah

Praying for Micah

All day I have been thinking about Micah and praying for a smooth, peaceful departure. I'm also thinking of his sweet siblings and parents. Peace and love at this difficult time.

Mommafirst

Praying for Micah

Did I miss a post from Tom? Oh I'm so so sad to see this. Sending prayers to Micah and all his family.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Praying for Micah

I missed it too! Dear God, May Tom and Johanna and the children have the strength to live this day with peace. Let them feel the prayers and love of a wide family here and all over the web. Comfort, Jeanne

Praying for Micah

My gosh they were on my heart this morning I almost posted about it to see how he was! I guess I should have been praying instead of thinking! Praying now!

Praying for Micah

Thinking of you Tom, Micah and the family. Sending all the best thoughts your way.

Praying for Micah

It is heartbreaking. Praying for peace & comfort for all of them.

Stacey

Praying for Micah

Praying for a peaceful journey for Micah as well as comfort for Tom and family. It's days like these that CF leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Gentle hugs....

Jenn 40 wCF

katethekid

Praying for Micah

Sending prayers for Micah and his family. Hugs and Love.

Praying for Micah

I've been thinking of them often...waiting for a post...when did he post? Prayers for comfort and peace.

Praying for Micah

I've been thinking of them often...waiting for a post...when did he post? Prayers for comfort and peace.