Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My baby is here!

My baby is here!

Attachment 520
    Jane Caterina
    August 24, 2015
    6 lb 7 oz

Delivery went smoothly and I'm recovering nicely. We're home now and doing well. Now I'm just trying to eat like crazy so I can keep my weight up so I can continue to breastfeed.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Oh is she absolutely precious. Congrats dear mom!!! Give her a smooch for me...I miss babies!

Congrats momma!

welshwitch
    Yay yay! Huge congrats!!! Thanks for sharing! <3

trghpu1994
    Congratulations

Congratulations Meg, how exciting!! YES, you are right-you need to EAT, EAT, EAT! Weight loss became a big issue for me with breastfeeding, so keep eating/drinking so you can nip it in the bud!

Autumn 34 w/CF

Amazing and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she your first?
    ddf508, diagnosed at 3 months, GERD, CFRD, ASD, FEV1 37%, 2 daughters, married 20 years. Tolerated Orkambi for only 5 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations meg. What a blessing. She is adorable. :-) x

She is our first. Her daddy and I are just thrilled.

Congrats! Hope baby and mama stay healthy and happy!! Make sure to get extra rest whenever you can and eat, eat, eat!! Nap every time your little one does! Your body has been through a lot and you will need that strength to keep up with the little one.
    Mother of Joe, 15 yrs old with DDF508, prediabetes, sinusitis, just diagnosed with mycobacterium abscessus, diagnosed with CF at 2.5 months old, treated at KU Med Center in KC, KS.