Thread: 21 Day Nutrition Challenge

21 Day Nutrition Challenge

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a few people to join my 21 day healthy eating accountability group. I need to lay off the junk food and get back to good, healthy eating but I need help .

There is no cost (except your groceries), no supplements, no sales pitch, no gimmicks.

If you are interested, shoot me a message. I'm hoping to start in a week.

Super Moderator
    I might be interested. What type of nutrition plan are you following?

It will focus on portions, taking in the proper amount of calories (this is for those who don't have malnutrition issues already!), and consuming veggies, fruits, grains, etc.

The goal is to take in real foods and should someone be looking to "get in shape", the caloric aspect will be helpful for them.

Hey, hows the nutrition challenge going for you?

Administrator
    I'm curious too!
    40 year-old with non-CF bronchiectasis. Writer and editor, and mom of two tweens and a teen. Always grateful for the inspiration members of this site give me to exercise and more.

Is everyone looking to gain weight or just eat better. I am looking to really make an effort to gain back lost pounds.
    My plan is going to consist of g-tube feedings, bolus of whole foods, nutrient dense and eat more times per day. Trying to get motivated to go back to the gym [ helps with weight gain to have somewhere for those calories to go.]

Just goers to show you how different CF is for people. I'd be making an effort to lose 10 lbs.....