Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Incessant throat clearing & voice loss

Incessant throat clearing & voice loss

Have you been seen by an ENT? We have a few patients who had sinus surgery & the symptoms you speak of subsided.....

Also allergies is another culprit!

If you havent had either addressed, I would start there!

Have you been seen by an ENT? We have a few patients who had sinus surgery & the symptoms you speak of subsided.....

<br />
    <br />Also allergies is another culprit!
    <br />
    <br />If you havent had either addressed, I would start there!

Aspiemom

Allergies and the sinus drainage make me want to clear my throat more at times.

I know about the voice loss. I haven't had my voice since around Jan. 10. Not sure if the IV abx started it or what. The dr. told me this week to really hydrate myself and to not TRY to talk or whisper and give the vocal folds a complete rest to heal. Whispering is worse than trying to talk, by the way.

Aspiemom

I know about the voice loss. I haven't had my voice since around Jan. 10. Not sure if the IV abx started it or what. The dr. told me this week to really hydrate myself and to not TRY to talk or whisper and give the vocal folds a complete rest to heal. Whispering is worse than trying to talk, by the way.

Aspiemom

Aspiemom

Aspiemom

<br />
    <br />I know about the voice loss. I haven't had my voice since around Jan. 10. Not sure if the IV abx started it or what. The dr. told me this week to really hydrate myself and to not TRY to talk or whisper and give the vocal folds a complete rest to heal. Whispering is worse than trying to talk, by the way.