PDA

View Full Version : Celebrex

rockingdog
06-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Has anyone had any experience taking Celebrex? One of the many doctors I see is suggesting I take it. I'd appreciate any opinions on this drug. Many thanks.

rockingdog
Has anyone had any experience taking Celebrex? One of the many doctors I see is suggesting I take it. I'd appreciate any opinions on this drug. Many thanks.

rockingdog

rockingdog

rockingdog

rockingdog

blindhearted
06-28-2007, 12:13 AM
I have taken Celebrex, but not for anything related to CF. I took it for fibromyalgia. I was put on it after Vioxx was taken off the shelf. It was a good medicine, seemed to do its job. However, my pain got worse and I had to switch to another medicine called Mobic, which is also doing good for me.

blindhearted
I have taken Celebrex, but not for anything related to CF. I took it for fibromyalgia. I was put on it after Vioxx was taken off the shelf. It was a good medicine, seemed to do its job. However, my pain got worse and I had to switch to another medicine called Mobic, which is also doing good for me.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted