PDA

View Full Version : Froggy

julie
05-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Just wanted to see how you were doing... and how Brian is doing?

Are you guys going to be at the CF walk tomorrow? Mark and I will be there so I was hoping maybe we could meet you. I feel like I already know you from the site, but it will be nice to see you in person

thefrogprincess
05-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey!!! We will be there for sure!!! My team is the finish line sponsor this year. We will have a table set up with freebees too. Just look for the Scikotics and/or Scion table and I'll be there. Are you feeling up to walking or just cheerleading? Either way it will be awesome to meet you guys finally!

We are doing good. I went to clinic on Monday and my PFTs held steady. I was relieved because the last 2 times I was in I had to do a round of oral antibiotics and TOBI. As far as the depression goes, I have good days and bad, but I found a good forum for depression so that has helped to talk to people who understand how I feel.

Brian gets better all the time. He still complains about not beeing able to get into his uniforms (they are letting him wear coveralls). Last night I told him that if he would get his butt into the gym like his doctor told him to he would lose the inches he gained around his waiste. He didn't get FAT but he did gain some weight so all he wears now is sweat pants. Haha.

See you tomorrow!!!