PDA

View Full Version : Nativity Story

Mockingbird
12-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Anyone see it? I thought it was pretty good. My favorite part was when the kind shepard reached out to touch the baby Jesus, but then drew back and Mary said, "No, He is for all mankind." I also liked how the third wise man (the one who complained the whole journey) was also the most awed when he presented his gift. It reminded me of the parable of two debtors (Luke 7:40-50)

Mockingbird
Anyone see it? I thought it was pretty good. My favorite part was when the kind shepard reached out to touch the baby Jesus, but then drew back and Mary said, "No, He is for all mankind." I also liked how the third wise man (the one who complained the whole journey) was also the most awed when he presented his gift. It reminded me of the parable of two debtors (Luke 7:40-50)

Mockingbird

Jennifer1981
12-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Haven't seen it but it's on my list of "must see". I also would like to buy it when it comes out on DVD for my collection.

Jennifer1981
Haven't seen it but it's on my list of "must see". I also would like to buy it when it comes out on DVD for my collection.

Jennifer1981