PDA

View Full Version : CF Great Strides Speech Template

LouLou
04-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Anyone have a speech they would share with me or a template I can work from? I'm having difficulty starting from blank. Many of our experiences are quite the same so some canned language could be used. 
When I've done a speech before I spoke about my story and then a focus on clinical trial participation. I'd rather do something different. Like a brief intro about my family's cf story and then why we ALL (cf community) have hope. People of all ages will be present - don't want to get everyone sobbing but a touching speech would be appropriate. I want to end on an optimistic, empowering note as I'm speaking before the walkers take off and want them to feel the cause but be excited not depressed if that makes sense. Any speech writers out there? 
Thanks much!!

LouLou
Anyone have a speech they would share with me or a template I can work from? I'm having difficulty starting from blank. Many of our experiences are quite the same so some canned language could be used.
When I've done a speech before I spoke about my story and then a focus on clinical trial participation. I'd rather do something different. Like a brief intro about my family's cf story and then why we ALL (cf community) have hope. People of all ages will be present - don't want to get everyone sobbing but a touching speech would be appropriate. I want to end on an optimistic, empowering note as I'm speaking before the walkers take off and want them to feel the cause but be excited not depressed if that makes sense.Any speech writers out there?
Thanks much!!

LouLou
<p>Anyone have a speech they would share with me or a template I can work from? I'm having difficulty starting from blank. Many of our experiences are quite the same so some canned language could be used.
<p>When I've done a speech before I spoke about my story and then a focus on clinical trial participation. I'd rather do something different. Like a brief intro about my family's cf story and then why we ALL (cf community) have hope. People of all ages will be present - don't want to get everyone sobbing but a touching speech would be appropriate. I want to end on an optimistic, empowering note as I'm speaking before the walkers take off and want them to feel the cause but be excited not depressed if that makes sense.<br /><br />Any speech writers out there?
<p>Thanks much!!
<p>
<p>