PDA

View Full Version : Going on holiday

gunelle
03-23-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi all, in a month or so I am going traveling to see my family for a couple of days. I am taking my medicins and my e-flow with me and my flute (which I got recently) which is a subsitute for doing manual exercise. I count on using the flute more than manual exercise, because I will stay in my brother's house, where there is limited space, and I except a certain amount a caos (it is my nephew's confirmation). But my priority is to do my medication and excercises and stay healthy.

When you go traveling are there any precautions that you take? And any good advise that you might have for me?

Thanks in advance

G.

gunelle
Hi all, in a month or so I am going traveling to see my family for a couple of days. I am taking my medicins and my e-flow with me and my flute (which I got recently) which is a subsitute for doing manual exercise. I count on using the flute more than manual exercise, because I will stay in my brother's house, where there is limited space, and I except a certain amount a caos (it is my nephew's confirmation). But my priority is to do my medication and excercises and stay healthy.

When you go traveling are there any precautions that you take? And any good advise that you might have for me?

Thanks in advance

G.

gunelle

Thanks in advance

G.

gunelle

Thanks in advance

G.

gunelle
<br />
<br />When you go traveling are there any precautions that you take? And any good advise that you might have for me?
<br />
<br />Thanks in advance
<br />
<br />G.