PDA

View Full Version : fondreflections (jenny)

my65roses4me
03-20-2010, 03:17 PM
I havent been on here much lately. Life in general has kept me busy. But in general my health is good. I started exercising this week. Ive been riding my bike on the trails by my house. I forgot how much my butt hurts from the bike seat when i first start to ride it rofl!!

I have searched for fondreflections (jenny) posts and the last one i see was from last year. Has anyone heard from her? I sent her a pm too and no response yet. I hope she is well and life is just keeping her busy too.

my65roses4me
I havent been on here much lately. Life in general has kept me busy. But in general my health is good. I started exercising this week. Ive been riding my bike on the trails by my house. I forgot how much my butt hurts from the bike seat when i first start to ride it rofl!!

I have searched for fondreflections (jenny) posts and the last one i see was from last year. Has anyone heard from her? I sent her a pm too and no response yet. I hope she is well and life is just keeping her busy too.

my65roses4me

my65roses4me

my65roses4me
<br />
<br />I have searched for fondreflections (jenny) posts and the last one i see was from last year. Has anyone heard from her? I sent her a pm too and no response yet. I hope she is well and life is just keeping her busy too.

LouLou
03-20-2010, 03:33 PM
no there have been a few inquires for her and no response. pls let us know if you hear anything.

LouLou
no there have been a few inquires for her and no response. pls let us know if you hear anything.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

my65roses4me
03-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Oh gosh i hope she is just in hiatus from here like i was for awhile

my65roses4me

my65roses4me

my65roses4me