PDA

View Full Version : side affects from steroids

sexxiej
11-17-2009, 11:42 PM
dont you hate when you have to be on some steroid med and you get rid of one infection but you accumulate something like oseoprosis..well i didnt have it until they put me on prednisone...it caused me to have osteo..at the age of 15 and i've dealt with it ever since...:-(...but thats ok...i guess lol..i got rid of a bad infection ..

sexxiej
dont you hate when you have to be on some steroid med and you get rid of one infection but you accumulate something like oseoprosis..well i didnt have it until they put me on prednisone...it caused me to have osteo..at the age of 15 and i've dealt with it ever since...:-(...but thats ok...i guess lol..i got rid of a bad infection ..

sexxiej

sexxiej

sexxiej

nu65
11-18-2009, 01:59 AM
Trading one evil for another ugh! I'm starting low dose prednisone until I get the transplant call and I am somewhat worried about the long term affects on my bones and blood sugars.

nu65
Trading one evil for another ugh! I'm starting low dose prednisone until I get the transplant call and I am somewhat worried about the long term affects on my bones and blood sugars.

nu65

nu65

nu65

JazzysMom
11-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Honestly I dont worry about long term affects at the moment. That is probably stupid, but when I need steroids....I am worried about the NOW factor & the fact that I cant breathe.

I am happy to get relief. Obviously the idea is to avoid things getting to that point.....

JazzysMom
Honestly I dont worry about long term affects at the moment. That is probably stupid, but when I need steroids....I am worried about the NOW factor & the fact that I cant breathe.

I am happy to get relief. Obviously the idea is to avoid things getting to that point.....

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom
<br />
<br />I am happy to get relief. Obviously the idea is to avoid things getting to that point.....